Personalisation Options Explained
(Want to read the small print? Click here to read the full Personalisation Terms and Conditions.)
We have a wide variety of options so that you can make your HappyTag unique. This guide will explain everything you need to know.
Our Free Personalised HappyTags that are available with selected bags costing £75 or more all come with a lobster clip connection. You can choose either a flat silver coloured disc or a curved gold disc. There is an option to add Swarovski Crystal elements for £1.00.
1. Choose the shape and colour of the tag you would like. Note that unless we use the words Silver Plated or Fine Silver etc, the description relates to the colour of the base metal, not the metal itself. For example, the Curved Disc Gold is not made of gold.
We also have a range of luggage labels, these come in three sizes and are an option with the name tags for childrens bags. If you would like a luggage label and it is not in the options for your bag, find them by clicking here or on the picture below.
2. Choose the attachment for your tag.
3. You can add crystals or birthstones.
4. You can decide what colour the writing is, or leave it plain if you prefer. If you want just initials, we can do that too.
5. Space allowing, we can add a picture for you, choose from one of these designs. These can be coloured too, let us know in the note section what you would like.
Need inspiration? In true tradition, here are some we made earlier.....
This is an example of the free Initial HappyTag you receive on selected products.
Silver plated curved disc with heart keyring and birthstone channel charm
Curved disc with initials only, birthstone channel charm and blue Swarovski crystal elements.
Rectangle tag with pink text, a giraffe picture in purple and a short ball chain attachment as it was for a child's backpack.